Thursday, January 6, 2011

to close to home..

AS i walked around in the bitter cold wrapping the poles and mailboxes with yellow ribbons, lighting candles to line my street, and looking at the amazing people I live around i realized ... i am not alone. There are some things in life i just simply will never understand and as Diane my beautiful neighbor passed away two days ago my only comfort was the thought of her being with Sophie. Hoping that may be she was there to greet her as she went on to do something greater. The second i found out, I sunk low, and every feeling i had ever had since losing my sister came back with intense force. But i couldn't be more thankful for the support i have in my life and thank everyone for showing me their kindness. My prayers and blessings are with the Bergs at this time. Diane had a sweet spirit that i had never seen before you will be missed and never forgotten.. Rest .In .Peace.  

with love



-Tessa