Wednesday, January 19, 2011

SISTERS..


the times we laughed, the times we yelled, yes I'll even admit there were times when you did even bite me. They are all memories I hold on to, memories I laugh about. I won't forget the times we would banter back and forth about nothing and then break into uncontrollable laughter. I wont forget our dance moves in the basement, I won't forget how much better you looked in all my clothes and that was the main reason i disliked you "stealing" them. I'll never forget you. and i hope other sisters take advantage of what they've got cause if you are lucky enough to have a sister who is anything like we were. you have got to be the luckiest person in the world

another month comes to a close and I still wait for you to walk through the door.
xxxooo
rosemarie

2 comments:

Chels said...

Beautiful, Tessa.
You are indeed lucky to have her.
I know she's always with you.
I wish I had a sister.
Love you.

Unknown said...

tess that was beautiful! you need to make that into a song.
i loveeeeee you